Your dues work to protect your rights to hunt wherever in the world you go. SCI is the organization that cares about responsible hunting and conservation; and does something about it.
By joining a Safari Club International Chapter…
- You connect to a social network of other individuals who live near you and who share common goals.
- You work to make a difference by getting involved in education, conservation, and humanitarian projects.
- You give back to your community, because funds raised by your chapter stay at the local level.
- You strengthen SCI projects and legislation and help to protect our hunting heritage.
As a Member of Safari Club International…
- You receive an array of benefits, discounts, and services, including the bi-monthly SAFARI Magazine.
- You actively participate in a cause you believe in: protecting hunting and promoting conservation.
- You are invited to attend the annual Convention, the biggest outdoor show in the world.
- You join an organization that is a powerful and active political force around the world.
As a member, your benefits include:
International, National, Chapter and Youth members can mingle with worldwide hunters, celebrities, outfitters, guides, taxidermists, outdoor writers and people just like you at SCI’s annual hunters’ conventions.
All SCI members receive handsome window and luggage decals and a wallet-sized membership card.
Through our office in Washington, D.C. and our Governmental Affairs programs, SCI actively works to protect hunters’ rights and interests around the world.
International, National, Chapter and Youth members are eligible to enter their trophies into SCI’s Record Book of Trophy Animals and to participate in the Medallion Program, Major Awards, Grand Slams and Inner Circle Achievement programs
All SCI members get the facts and figures on where to go for that special hunting trip. Through special publications, updates on important hunting issues and reports from guides and outfitters around the world, SCI will keep you informed.
SCI members annually receive six beautiful issues of the incomparable Safari Magazine. In addition, North American and International chapter members receive twelve issues of the information-packed Safari Times newspaper. SCI’s renowned full-color magazine is devoted to worldwide big game hunting. Read about exciting hunting expeditions written by the hunter for the hunter. Get legislative updates on issues affecting your hunting privileges, conservation and education reports, global hunting reports and shooting sports information. Safari Magazine and Safari Times keep you informed and entertained.
- Northern New Mexico Chapter Membership Highlights:
- Annual Fundraiser Banquet and Auction.
- Eligible for hunting honors at Annual Awards Banquet.
- Membership meetings with outfitters and conservation representatives.
- Monthly newsletters from Northern New Mexico Chapter.
If a person joins SCI, or upgrades to 3 year or life membership, they are automatically entered in a $10,000 dollar Cabela’s Shopping Spree.